This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

returning player, need help adv editing

Topics: Help and Support
May 5, 2016 at 12:56 AM
returning player here, haven't played D3RoS since early 2015 (jan-feb), and haven't used the editor since that time too, just bought an activation key code for the new editor and awesome job CKY and crew creating this editor, i still got the basic knowledge for basic editing, just need a few pointers on advance editing and a few questions...

on Item > Properties, what is the Rank for again?
also for Weapons and Armors what Tier Quality should i go for?

as editing for Ancient items on Properties > Flags, which one should i pick? as there are 5 Ancient and Ancient Enchantable to choose from?

i know back in xpgamesaves i figured out by my own how to put a 7th affix on an item, can anyone refresh me up how to do this again?

also lets said on a weapon item that have already 6/7 affix without the socket affix, and in-game i tried to use the Ramaldni's Gift to give it a socket, will it work? or did anyone tried this yet?

how do u create or add affix on a Gem or Legendary Gem?

lastly does any of this modded item works if i transfer/export it to PS3>PS4? cuz i heard from an old news from Blizzard ago that any gear/equipment with more than 6 suffix will not work in-game

thanks in advance!
Developer
May 5, 2016 at 1:00 AM
Rank is for the legendary gems.
The tier should be set to whatever has the highest base stat for whatever it is youre trying to craft.
Ancient flags seems to work differently for different users. Just try them out.
May 5, 2016 at 2:20 AM
Everything asked has been covered, have a good read through the forums and you'll get all the information needed.
May 6, 2016 at 6:10 PM
hi i need help again...

for legendary gems. when i create them and export them to PS4 i will get the right value of the rank level (on my dupe+mod 2nd account), but when i tried to send it (as a gift) to my main/legit account, the gem rank goes back to zero

any idea why? or any way to fix this?

thanks in adv!
May 6, 2016 at 6:45 PM
DOH! im stupid! i figured it out, beginner's mistake lol