This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Make a New Item?

Topics: Help and Support
May 9, 2016 at 1:02 AM
Edited May 9, 2016 at 1:07 AM
I'm just wondering on what values to put for items, if I were to freshly make a new item?

I'm trying to make my own Set items at the moment, and whenever I try doing that, it doesn't do it. It doesn't appear in my inventory.

I'm trying to do that with PS3 saves.

Also I just notice that my PS3 RoS don't have T7 and up, nor Greater Rift. Is PS3 RoS in a Lower Patch Version than in PS4?

I just bought the PS3 RoS.

Please advice.
Marked as answer by jacky753 on 5/8/2016 at 6:14 PM
Developer
May 9, 2016 at 3:32 AM
Ps3 vs PS4 is vastly different. If you are attempting to make items for PS4. Then upon opening Diablo on your PS3 immediately go to export. If you attempt to check them before you export your PS3 will delete any items that its not familiar with. PS3 is patch 2.09 whereas PS4 is on 2.4.1. Hope this helps.
May 9, 2016 at 3:34 AM
And my other question is, what is "Locker" tab? and where can I see my Stash Tab?
May 9, 2016 at 3:57 AM
Your locker is similar to your in game stash, only its unlimited space and kept on the pc. Your in game stash can be found in the editor under the Account tab.
Marked as answer by doug1030 on 5/8/2016 at 10:15 PM
May 9, 2016 at 4:00 AM
Wooderson wrote:
Your locker is similar to your in game stash, only its unlimited space and kept on the pc. Your in game stash can be found in the editor under the Account tab.
oh okay gotcha! thank you!