This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

It's been awhile

Topics: General
May 15, 2016 at 4:02 AM
So few months back Sony banned my PSN account, the reason the manager gave me was :"Sony can do anything they want" they refused to say anything other then that, so no reason at all other then Sony can.
So i go to log into the editor and it crashes EVERY single time, i'm using .150 as it seems to still be the current version, not sure what is going on with it.

Anyways, been gone awhile and it still seems no one has a clue how to add pets or other items to the game yet, all i see is "its in the editor" well no kidding, we know that already but where in the editor, altho i guess if i had no clue either i would say the same thing or to google it, anyone able to clarify WHERE in the editor it is ? and what to look for ?

Has there been any new changes to D# lately that i missed, i didn't see any updates to it when i logged back in after 3 months so i am guessing nothing new.
May 15, 2016 at 5:09 AM
Issue 1 solved, the program won't work with the bank file unless the item slot txt is the same one its paired with

Issue 2 - pets seem to be added by blizzard now i guess, so no more of that BS about "i know, but im just not saying" garbage, eh as i said been away awhile, so good to be back least for now.
Marked as answer by doug1030 on 5/15/2016 at 11:32 AM
Coordinator
May 15, 2016 at 7:34 AM
Welcome back.