This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

looking for help with a few stat/paragon things.

Topics: Help and Support
May 24, 2016 at 7:13 PM
so, im wondering how you can edit your paragon to 20,000 and all of your stats (b=vit/int/str/dex) to there cap at 2,147,...,...,...

i have seen other players with both of those things in game before, any help will be appreciated.
Coordinator
May 24, 2016 at 7:18 PM
20,000 is not official its in the version under planned ..

Paragon points unlock if you are logged in and have 1 point per stat that you would like to mod..
Marked as answer by doug1030 on 5/24/2016 at 2:55 PM
May 24, 2016 at 11:45 PM
thanks for the reply, i figured it out, as well as how to get hard (legendary) affixes to carry over to other pieces of gear. it seems you can carry over any affix other than set bonuses from the method i found. thanks again though.
May 25, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Which hard affixes are you referring to?
May 26, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Things such as legendary effects, but sadly as far as I've learned I had to mesh the affixes with hex editor, I couldn't figure out how to do it on CKY's. Even more depressingly, only 1 affix will stick when you move it from ps3 to ps4. :(
May 26, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Another thing as well, I had heard rumors about p4 unique ring 83 being removed, do all of the other test rings still work?
Coordinator
May 26, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Please explain?
Coordinator
May 26, 2016 at 4:11 PM
You are talking about legendary affixes and hard coded affixes like they are one and the same. some examples are needed..
May 26, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Example, you can mesh legendary affixes that are supposed to be bound onto a weapons coding into another weapons coding. Ex: gryfalcons foot containing the affixes of gryfalcons foot, jekangbord, and Akkahn's addendum. however, due to the much larger database of gear (and overall, legendary affixes) on ps4 in comparison to ps3. The hexinomial coding overlaps and mostly sets itself to default. I have yet to replicate this in the editor, but I have gotten it to work through hex editing, I am very sure that there is a way to do it through the editor, I just haven't discovered how yet.
Coordinator
May 26, 2016 at 7:49 PM
Can you post a image of the gryfalcons foot legendary affix on a helm please?
May 26, 2016 at 7:55 PM
It will not allow swap across "tiers" it seems to follow the cube powers, where weapon affixes can only be placed on other weapon or offhands, armor on armor, jewelry on jewelry, etc.
May 26, 2016 at 7:55 PM
So no, I cannot put a gryfalcons foot affix on a helm..
Coordinator
May 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM
So you are saying that you can take the gryfalcons foot affix and put it on another of the same tier..
but you are saying that you can take a
JOHANNA'S ARGUMENT
with
Increase the attack speed and damage of Blessed Hammer by 100%.
and add to it
Fist of the Heavens has a 45–60% chance to also be cast at your location.
(and/or)
Removes the resource cost of Blessed Shield
Coordinator
May 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM
OK that must not be what you are talking about either. Can you post a picture of what you are talking about..