This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

What happens after the month of paid updates? do they stay on my PC? Are all items in game available?

Topics: General
Jun 5, 2016 at 1:04 PM
I looked around online for diablo 3 save editor paid updates, I looked around here as well and for the life of me I don't know what's included? so may 2015 the free train stopped. Does that mean in Diablo 3 you can only add items to your game that existed up until may 2015? After I purchase a month and login to get updates, what happens after? do I lose the ability to add items to my game from the editor post may 2015? or does it stay on my PC? sounds like it's an online vault where you only get access to the newer stuff while your account is active?. Also is there a list of items that are not included in the trainer, say for example I am looking for the 5 different crafting materials from the Horadric cache, how would I know that the paid version would have items I am looking for? Thank you.
Jun 5, 2016 at 3:15 PM
Youve answered your own question. Anything after may of 2015 or patch 2.2.0? (someone correct me if this is wrong) is not included within the free version. All updates are current with the newest 2.4.0 update and are included within the paid version of the editor. The database is not included with the paid or free version and when your subscription runs out, you will lose access to the paid items. The database is never physically put on your pc, and is essentially in a vault elsewhere. You basically answered each question within your questions. If you need anything else please feel free to ask.
Marked as answer by Spartacus007 on 6/5/2016 at 8:41 AM
Jun 5, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Wooderson wrote:
Youve answered your own question. Anything after may of 2015 or patch 2.2.0? (someone correct me if this is wrong) is not included within the free version. All updates are current with the newest 2.4.0 update and are included within the paid version of the editor. The database is not included with the paid or free version and when your subscription runs out, you will lose access to the paid items. The database is never physically put on your pc, and is essentially in a vault elsewhere. You basically answered each question within your questions. If you need anything else please feel free to ask.
Thanks lol, I just wanted to make sure, better safe than sorry :) I play both the Xbox One and PS4 version but misplaced my PS3 copy to modify so once I get another copy or find mine, then I will make use of my time better so I don't have to pay more than once per big patch for bother versions of the game. I don't know much about the hacking world but I gotta say I wish it was longer than a month for 30$ :) but understand that this had to be done because others messed it up for the rest of us. Very happy you can still get quite a bit done with free version. It helped me out a great deal not having to start back from scratch like many did on PC version.
Jul 31, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Yea the 30$ per month is quite an issue for me aswell. Though I share your thought that its sad to hear about the abuse of the Editor.
I would like to pay for the full editor but 30$ monthly fee is quite an amount ..
Yet I still love the Editor and I m glad that u re still offering the free version with the options we have.
If you would make it a fixed price for the full database I would like to buy it.
But I m not a type of guy to make all my items in a month and then save them up for 12 months, because I like the modding itself. I rather stay to a free version which I can keep using.
Although I would really love to use the raw tab in order to give effects to my stuff.