This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Edit strength / Intelligence modding

Topics: General
Jun 26, 2016 at 1:36 PM
Edited Jun 26, 2016 at 1:37 PM
I am working on modding dmn hntr in cky editor but I've only been able to mod dex & vit in the core attributes. Does anyone know how to mod strength and intelligence to max out to (10...). I've tried to adjust through raw tab in the character attributes but there are 34 attributes in the tab and I'm not sure any of them correspond to str/int, and I believe each character has its own list of attributes and it looks like each list is different for each character...I know that once gear is modded this will contribute to max stat but how can I adjust the base core attribute value???
Jun 27, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I'm. Not clear on how to add the tab and then it's assigned to that specific attribute. I understand where it is but when I click add attribute how do you know it's going to intelligence, or strength etc.... If it's a specific key i'm not sure which one. I did the trick of placing the value 100000000 and find in the character list, then switching back to adjust the value but it went into another attribute area. Anyway I will try tonight and let you know the results

J

Jun 27, 2016 at 8:27 PM
Edited Jun 27, 2016 at 8:30 PM
You want to know that the key you just added in saved attributes is actually that attribute?
You have 2 options.

Click save, and reopen that save, the attributes on the general page will be updated with the new attributes, see?

Other option is to load into a game and test it for yourself.

Sorry if I'm not answering your question right, but you may need to provide some screenshots of what you mean, as I don't understand exactly where you're going wrong. Try re-reading the topic I made about this very discussion.
Jun 28, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Edited Jun 28, 2016 at 3:48 AM
All Good!
Jun 28, 2016 at 3:05 AM
Attributes vary from one character to another.
Jun 28, 2016 at 3:48 AM
Yup, Thanx all! I've figured it out. All good. @wooderson you are exactly right, this is what was not clear. Thnx Monks and Volta for you efforts.
Jul 5, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Anyone know the code for Max Discipline?
Coordinator
Jul 5, 2016 at 8:39 PM
There is no "CODE" There is an integer and its all here http://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/655472 ....
Jul 6, 2016 at 8:57 AM
Hi, CKY.

Yeah, by "code" I meant what's the number? Referring to the page in question, "Discipline" does not appear on the page, or in any of the embedded links as far as I can tell, including the saved_attribute.cs file. Does that mean that it is unknown?
Jul 6, 2016 at 4:10 PM
In order for discipline to show up, you'll need to take your demon hunter into the game and get a paragon point put into the discipline slot. OR you can have a read around the forums, all of the numbers for stat moddi g have been posted.