This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

cant login to the editor

Topics: Help and Support
Jul 8, 2016 at 2:41 PM
Edited Jul 8, 2016 at 2:44 PM
wow its been awhile since i posted on here .... so i went in to login the editor... but i wont let me its saying create account and password which i already have ...can anybody tell me why ? is the server down ? i haven't broken any TOS
Developer
Jul 8, 2016 at 3:31 PM
Edited Jul 8, 2016 at 3:41 PM
Well, That sounds like a real problem. The other developers and i will look into this. Doom cough etc.... However, if you could refrain from clogging up the general tab with help and support inquiries that would be great. Thanks again, And thank you for playing!!!

Update @ 0838:
  Kill_king, 

The other dev's and I have looked into your issue and it seems like you made some, "Shadow gear," in an inappropriate manor. You should avoid using values in the raw tab that you don't understand as this can result in corruption of information on your save file and possibly cause the editor to restrict access to that save file. Have you tried to reload an old save then log into the editor?
Jul 8, 2016 at 3:38 PM
wow ok john u might want to read the msg i sent u just a thought and b4 u start calling other ppl names u might want to know what the meaning is and what it was about just a thought and sure as long as i found out why num nuts
Developer
Jul 8, 2016 at 3:48 PM
kill_king_69 wrote:
wow ok john u might want to read the msg i sent u just a thought and b4 u start calling other ppl names u might want to know what the meaning is and what it was about just a thought and sure as long as i found out why num nuts
"Num Nuts," is not an appropriate way to make inquiries to developers on this project kill_king. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, however, we tolerate little disrespect to coordinators and dev's that are actively trying to figure out what you did to your editor. So if you could refrain from making any further derogatory comments in this thread it would be appreciated.
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:09 PM
Edited Jul 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM
i made blackout gear or shadow gear a long time ago when i made that video..... and i dont see why it would mess with it now since it was on a older version the the editor and i do know what im doing ... and also thats how u learn the editor by messing with it i thought... and how are u going to learn something if u dont mess with with it.... hey u said doomcough joking i thought so i said num nuts ... and no that wouldnt do it becz that save got deleted when i dropped all my guys bk down to normal stats so i can run armor mods or run legit guys with just armor mods and if that was the case it would have done that along time ago when me and sbn was trying to bring it in the game on the ps3 so that cant be it becz the shadow gear or black out gear aint on the save file..... however we had a very bad storm and it knocked out the power lastnight and i started the computer back up about a hr or so ago and went to login and it saying account not active i even went to www.cky-ent.com and it said account not active i hope that helps and the blackout gear is made right ... nice try tho
Developer
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:18 PM
kill_king_69 wrote:
i made blackout gear or shadow gear a long time ago when i made that video..... and i dont see why it would mess with it now since it was on a older version the the editor and i do know what im doing ... and also thats how u learn the editor by messing with it i thought... and how are u going to learn something if u dont mess with with it.... hey u said doomcough joking i thought so i said num nuts ... and no that wouldnt do it becz that save got deleted when i dropped all my guys bk down to normal stats so i can run armor mods or run legit guys with just armor mods and if that was the case it would have done that along time ago when me and sbn was trying to bring it in the game on the ps3 so that cant be it becz the shadow gear or black out gear aint on the save file..... however we had a very bad storm and it knocked out the power lastnight and i started the computer back up about a hr or so ago and went to login and it saying account not active i even went to www.cky-ent.com and it said account not active i hope that helps
After further review, your account has been placed on temporary suspension do to recent activities from a third party. An email was sent to the primary account holder about the issue and we are waiting to resolve the issue with the primary account holder. Thank you for your concerns.
 Thanks for playing!!!
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM
We had a storm last night too...power was out for about 8 hours. That sucked.
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:23 PM
thats funny becz there hasnt been any third party... theres only two computers that used it mine and the old ladys since mine got fried i went bk to using so that bs cop out but thats for showing that
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:25 PM
more like u cut me off becz i told u off but thats fine a email has been sent to owner from me and the account holder have a nice day
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2016 at 4:34 PM
And this is where I say to you Sir, that you are not the account holder there is nothing you can do.. I cant fix your account because its not registered to your email and that makes you a third party, to the account.. You have sent me an email but when I take your email paste it in to my account management system nothing comes up there for you are not a registered member.. There has been an email sent to the registered account with some comments and concerns however no reply was ever received..