anyone willing to share there diablo 3 save?

Topics: General
Sep 5, 2016 at 9:09 PM
i been trying to get armor like this but i cant get it to be anywhere close to this i was wondering if someone who has a save with armor this good is willing to share there save so i can tweak around with it and make some armor of my own base of your save?

Developer
Sep 11, 2016 at 4:20 AM
Edited Sep 11, 2016 at 4:22 AM
I have one of each characters and all have modded stats. No armor needed. Infinite health and infinite energy,willpower,spirit,etc. even on Barbarian! pics below

Sep 11, 2016 at 11:26 PM
wow could you share your save or show me what i should do to get those stats?
Developer
Sep 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM
Lokote,
  I would advise you against requesting save files from another player as this results in you not being able to receive trophies while playing the game.
Developer
Sep 11, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Ps3,4 or xbox system?
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM
For ps3 would be great so I can upload the save in the game and download it on the ps4 :)
Developer
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Not for game share, I can jump on so you can ask questions.
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Niko1199 wrote:
Lokote,
  I would advise you against requesting save files from another player as this results in you not being able to receive trophies while playing the game.
That doesn't matter to be because I can just resign the save file Plus I wanted the ps3 save file not ps4 :)
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:25 AM
doug1030 wrote:
Not for game share, I can jump on so you can ask questions.
Huh? I thought you were offering me the game save file for the characters stats but just notice your not chaotic sorry for confuse lol
Developer
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:29 AM
Let me change the tempo of my statement then. I would prefer if you didn't just ask the community to just, "give you," their personal save file. We attempt to nurture an educational environment on the forums so that people don't just ask for items...they learn to craft them. I would suggest you take doug up on his offer, or watch many of the educational videos available to you, and if you need further guidance, attend the live streams hosted by the content creators.
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:40 AM
Niko1199 wrote:
Let me change the tempo of my statement then. I would prefer if you didn't just ask the community to just, "give you," their personal save file. We attempt to nurture an educational environment on the forums so that people don't just ask for items...they learn to craft them. I would suggest you take doug up on his offer, or watch many of the educational videos available to you, and if you need further guidance, attend the live streams hosted by the content creators.
Hey sorry I wasn't trying to hurt anyone I was just asking to see if anyone would help out i dont mind learning it my self I already know how to mod stats just saw chaotic had his stats abit higher them mines and wonder what numbers he put in the raw data and I would take dough up on it but I'm the type of person who learns better by actually doing it instead of hearing or reading it plus I don't have a working headset sorry if I might of cause some problems by asking the community for a save file and to be honest I haven't been able to find any advanced videos for nodding gear and raw data but if you have some links to some videos about it I would appreciate a link to them so I can watch them :)
Sep 12, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Also do you guys broadcast on twitch? If so what's the twitch channel and the schedule?
Developer
Sep 12, 2016 at 1:04 AM
The live feed is cancelled for tonight. It's normally on YouTube. There is a schedule posted on this site, your welcome to ask any questions on the live stream. As for chaotic, he us on Xbox and his save file will not work for you.
Developer
Sep 13, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Edited Sep 13, 2016 at 11:25 AM
I have never put my attributes over 2147483647, I just assumed it would roll into negative territory. Test it out.

Do not add max value to: attack speed, character speed or gold find.

This info found here:http://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/655472
Coordinator
Sep 16, 2016 at 3:11 AM