This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

3 Questions - New Customer!

Topics: Help and Support
Sep 8, 2016 at 11:22 PM
Hi there, I'm a new customer . I have successfully installed the paid version of the software, and I just have a few questions. I really appreciate your time:

1) Is Yang's Recurve Legendary Bow available? I cannot find it in the database.

2) I would like to create some crafting materials. I see them in the database, but when I load into PS3, I cannot see the item. Items I want to make are:
  • Arreat War Tapestry
  • Caldeum Nightshade
    etc..
I add them in as:
  • Rarity: Legendary
  • Flags: Normal
  • Tier Quality: Arreat War Tapestry (or whatever it is)
  • Quantity: 1000
Am I doing something wrong? I do this for Death's Breath, and I can see this fine. Also, is there something special I need to do to make the crafting materials work in game?

3) I want to confirm how to deliver these items to my existing characters on the PS4. I have created a second account do create the items. My strategy is to:
  • Create the items, crafting materials, etc. on dummy account on PS4 (signed into separate PSN account from my main account)
  • Export them to PS4
  • Go to PS4 and Import on dummy account
  • Open game on dummy account
  • Join game with my main account character
  • Transfer items in same game (LAN game)
Will this work?

Thanks in advance.
Developer
Sep 9, 2016 at 11:52 PM
1: Yangs Recurve is in there. Just read the tooltips. It had a prior name on a previous patch but the new name is listed in the tooltips.

2: The crafting materials you asked about are not in the ps3 database due to it being on patch 2.0.9. If you export your save to ps4 WITHOUT attempting to load on ps3 they will transfer fine..

3: You are correct and you can also send them from your 2nd account to your main via the ingame mailbox as well.

Have Fun