This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Noob questions..

Topics: General
Nov 29, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Hi there,
I have recently found about the DIII save editor and started to know more about this. I basically have a few questions that might be too noob.. But after a few hours of searching the forum, I couldn't find the answers so I am posting a thread here.

1) What is the difference between 6 affix under property vs. affix in mystic tab? Also, under mystic tab, what's the difference between old and new affix? and what is enchant count?

2) What is the function of "flag" under property? I believe default set is Enchantable. But I have seen a lot of videos changing this to Ancient.

3) What is Tier quality? I know in the FAQ section, it explains but I don't get it well. Let's say I choose Professional Russian's Fast Crossbow as my item in GBID and choose Professional Russian's Fast Sword in Tier quality. Does this combine properties of both items into one? Or does it purely changes the property into the item which you choose in Tier quality?

4) When you roll for 40% damage affix, can you choose only one 10-40% damage affix and enchant until you have 40% and copy this affix and paste into the rest of the affixes to make everything 40%?

I think these are noob questions but I really want to know so I can become familiar to this editor. Please help.

Thank you.
Danny.
Nov 29, 2016 at 8:40 PM
Oops correction.

In question 1), 6 affix under the main tab, not the property tab.

Sorry.
Coordinator
Nov 30, 2016 at 1:09 AM
I see you have a few questions, lol. What system are you modding on?
Nov 30, 2016 at 1:46 AM
I'm modding on PS4. I have PS3 as well, of course.
Coordinator
Nov 30, 2016 at 2:19 AM
Your questions would be easier answered if I chatted with you. I can jump in a little while and help you out.
Coordinator
Nov 30, 2016 at 3:53 AM
Let me know if and when would be convenient for you.
Coordinator
Nov 30, 2016 at 4:20 AM
edf3050, all your questions can be answered on here but it would be easier if you got into a chat party with doug1030 on PS4, doug does all of our Q and A for the editor and Im sure you can learn a handful of different tips and tricks to make the editor easier for you to use from him. Just send him a friend request and a time that would be best for you guys to get together.
Nov 30, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Oh, thank you very much for your warm help!
I will definitely send you a friend request when I am on PS4.
Actually I did a little test yesterday and it seems that question #4 doesn't work. Each affix seems to be randomly seeded even if I copy/paste from a particular affix.
But I want to hear your answer to make sure!
Thanks.
Danny.
Coordinator
Dec 1, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Just shoot me a friend request.