This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

2.5.0 update included?

Topics: General, Help and Support
Mar 24 at 1:56 AM
I had a read through your FAQ and couldn't find this anywhere, so sorry if it is mentioned somewhere. I'm looking at maybe subscribing for the update, but would be looking at the Primal Ancient items. Are they in currently, or at least planned to be updated? If so, when?

Thanks.
Mar 24 at 6:58 AM
Alright, will there be a notice or whatnot when they're added?

I'm really excited
Coordinator
Mar 24 at 3:12 PM
No, the version will change.
Mar 24 at 6:41 PM
how do you make a fast wizzard
Coordinator
Mar 24 at 11:01 PM
Fear
Mar 26 at 6:06 PM
Aren't there already some 2.5 items in the editor? I could have sworn I've seen some (Patch 2.5.0) when I was browsing though.
Coordinator
Mar 26 at 6:33 PM
Yes because they were in a different patch release. The new items that are in this patch are coming soon because they just got dropped this update. We also need to make all the changes to the gear to reflect what is in game now.
Coordinator
Mar 26 at 6:43 PM
In the data of the game items will have a marker for what patch they are for, during the patches 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 items where marked with p241_itemname also there was p25_itemname and p23_itemname so yes some items got released as patch 2.5 because they were released early all of the cosmetics are patch 2,5 and they started working most of them did anyway. So yes there is the chance that some items will be for a patch that has not been released yet but there in the game for future use.
Developer
Mar 27 at 3:01 PM
As an update to your question AnigavEvoli, my fellow developers, coordinators, and ! have done extensive stress testing on the effects of the new flag "Primal Ancient," on both the editor and consoles, and we have found that over use of the "Primal Ancient" flag on gear has adverse effects on the in game experience of the player base. These adverse effects range from: Unexpected crashes, choppy game interaction, loss of voice com's, and on occasion complete corruption of game saves. As a long time developer, and close friend of the project creator CKY who wishes to hold nothing from the community, I regret to inform you, and anyone who would make further inquiries on the subject of the "Primal Ancient" flag, that I have RED FLAGGED, and restricted the inclusion of the "Primal Ancient" flag being placed as an available option in the editor.
Marked as answer by Niko1199 on 3/27/2017 at 8:02 AM