This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Help and Support

As of 5/1/2017 Codeplex will no longer be monitored by any of the staff project managers or lead's you can find us at the main website for this project, That will be posted here in the coming days. We know we have been silent while we have been creating a new platform to host this project. I hope it was worth it....

Thank you CKY.. 

Problem with object

first post: Vampy74 wrote: I guys, I creat some item with the editor, import in game and it's ...

latest post: Vampy74 wrote: Thanks for answer but before was possible really? It's a new limit...

Trouble Creating Items

first post: Stanizzle wrote: I am trying to create OR EDIT any item on my characters, but as soo...

latest post: Stanizzle wrote: It was me trying to load up PS4 items on my PS3. I understood the i...

answered by: CKY wrote: lets start with a few things that might help you.. did you use the ...

New update

first post: doug1030 wrote: We apologize fro any inconvenience, we are working on all the issue...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Please download version 1.3.19.156. http://diiiedit.cky-ent.com/

answered by: doug1030 wrote: Please download version 1.3.19.156. http://diiiedit.cky-ent.com/

host migration problem

first post: memeboi123 wrote: i recently purchased the paid version of the save editor, i created...

latest post: memeboi123 wrote: thank you, everything works fine now

answered by: CKY wrote: just because you can don't mean you should put gold find back to 50...

account log in issue

first post: tylander wrote: I have paid for a full account in 2015, and now I am returning to s...

latest post: tylander wrote: awesome worked thank you, you guys are beast!

can't change in stat-Mod character (paid version)

first post: hyodomadmax wrote:

latest post: hyodomadmax wrote: Thanks CKY, that was quick ;D I'll try that (y)

answered by: CKY wrote: https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/discussions/567854 every section you...

Removing attack speed gained from dual welding?

first post: RedneckBaz wrote: Hello. Been doing a lot of research trying to figure this mystery ...

latest post: RedneckBaz wrote: Got it figured out.

Haven't yet recieved account creation email after payment

first post: jmike00 wrote: I have both the payment authorized and confirmation emails from Wep...

latest post: jmike00 wrote: I think there was just a hiccup on the activation server or yahoo a...

answered by: jmike00 wrote: I think there was just a hiccup on the activation server or yahoo a...

Gems over the max affix

first post: RedneckBaz wrote: Had a quick question. I been modding for a while now and ran into ...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Most welcome,glad I could help.

answered by: RedneckBaz wrote: I ran the numbers on it again using a weapon as to not add the dex ...

2.5.0 update included?

first post: AnigavEvoli wrote: I had a read through your FAQ and couldn't find this anywhere, so s...

latest post: Niko1199 wrote: As an update to your question AnigavEvoli, my fellow developers, co...

answered by: Niko1199 wrote: As an update to your question AnigavEvoli, my fellow developers, co...