This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

As of 5/1/2017 Codeplex will no longer be monitored by any of the staff project managers or lead's you can find us at the main website for this project, That will be posted here in the coming days. We know we have been silent while we have been creating a new platform to host this project. I hope it was worth it....

Thank you CKY.. 

Problem with object

first post: Vampy74 wrote: I guys, I creat some item with the editor, import in game and it's ...

latest post: Vampy74 wrote: Thanks for answer but before was possible really? It's a new limit...

Pets and wings

first post: Tladd42 wrote: Am having trouble getting pets and wings to copy over....not sure i...

latest post: Vampy74 wrote: Hi guys, I try with XBOX ONE and I'm be able to send the pet and wi...

answered by: CKY wrote: OK I was shown this video earlier today, https://www.youtube.com/wa...

New update

first post: doug1030 wrote: We apologize fro any inconvenience, we are working on all the issue...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Please download version 1.3.19.156. http://diiiedit.cky-ent.com/

answered by: doug1030 wrote: Please download version 1.3.19.156. http://diiiedit.cky-ent.com/

items mising DIII Save Editor (D3 Vanilla and RoS)

first post: MoondusterOne wrote: like set items iv notest are not 100% complet like maurader belt an...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: ,BGTLKGT5REDST789[;'-.03SW;P'/[[[[[[[3W #ROLLFACEONKEYBORD

answered by: doug1030 wrote: **Blackstar43 wrote:** > the donate option is just a one time thing...

Looking for a couple of item graphics (Draenor bonus Xmogs)

first post: jmike00 wrote: I think there were 3? xmogs added with the WoD preorder, a bow, mac...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Look under the common items.

answered by: doug1030 wrote: Look under the common items.

Planned Releases

first post: Cissamannen wrote: Hi, Following your twitter, it says new releases are created. RC1...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: the rc versions are testing. if we find a problem we pull them down.

2.5.0 update included?

first post: AnigavEvoli wrote: I had a read through your FAQ and couldn't find this anywhere, so s...

latest post: Niko1199 wrote: As an update to your question AnigavEvoli, my fellow developers, co...

answered by: Niko1199 wrote: As an update to your question AnigavEvoli, my fellow developers, co...

Looking for Videos/Tutorials

first post: jmike00 wrote: I'm a late adopter of the editor so I'm trying to learn what I can ...

latest post: jmike00 wrote: Thanks. Figured it out. Wasn't setting Tier correctly

answered by: doug1030 wrote: Set tier as amulet 17 flag to ancient when you change it to a gem. ...

Movement speed

first post: Crooks88 wrote: Hey guys, I've noticed many people are zipping around in modded gea...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Look at their life if it half or lower then yes you can move faster...

answered by: doug1030 wrote: Look at their life if it half or lower then yes you can move faster...

Properties Tab - Tier Quality Question

first post: Mairhouse wrote: After reading a lot of posts during the last week I have one questi...

latest post: doug1030 wrote: Non legendary gems can only have 1 afix on them and only on the my...