This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

items mising DIII Save Editor (D3 Vanilla and RoS)

Topics: General
Apr 25 at 6:54 PM
like set items iv notest are not 100% complet like maurader belt and bracer's and some things from a nother set wich i for gee name spelling inn someinthing
Apr 25 at 9:35 PM
the donate option is just a one time thing right?
Coordinator
Apr 25 at 10:50 PM
MoondusterOne wrote:
like set items iv notest are not 100% complet like maurader belt and bracer's and some things from a nother set wich i for gee name spelling inn someinthing
what version are you using? are you a premium user?
Coordinator
Apr 25 at 10:53 PM
Blackstar43 wrote:
the donate option is just a one time thing right?
As is states on the pay page, "This is a 1 time fee for 30 day's of use."
Marked as answer by doug1030 on 4/25/2017 at 3:53 PM
Apr 26 at 7:02 AM
ok let me get this right you charge 20 a mouth for this.. .. if that's so im sorry but the .. holle a month fee of 20 is not worth it to me i could just go back to playing would of warcraft for 5$ less a mouth and u should tack that in to consider ashan of how long pl get for this 20. you ask of us i think is u sead 3 mouths more pl mite pay it. but im sorry not i low the cost and i mite say 5 a mouth or 20 for 3 mouths something like that than u get my $$ till than never. im soirry thats just my minde on it all sorry if i make any 1 made ...
Apr 26 at 7:04 AM
o and i get y its not leting me have all the set items's now thats how u get pl to pay u the $$ the updates you say its the mising items is all thank u but no thank you .
Apr 26 at 7:09 AM
i just had a thout . let me ask u this if i pay the 20 and i get the updates that puts the mising items in the edeiter after the 30 days run out do u down gard my copy back or do i get to keep how it is till a update comes out?
Coordinator
Apr 26 at 1:53 PM
Once your subscription is up it goes back to being a non premium version.
Apr 26 at 7:41 PM
ya not worth it to me sorry and i looked u ask 29. not 20 like i thought that's quotes m8 wow more than a game subscription wtf guys .. come up with a better deal and pl mite start getting this even more than they do now what u think ? im just saying not a lot of pl i bet are paying for this as much as thay youst to rite? low er it and make it for 2 mouthes i bet more pl will say lik if u keep it at 29 than have it for 2 mouthes or of u can say 1 mouth is 16.00 or do this the more pl pay tha longer thay have it .16 1 m 29 2mt 46 4 mt 90 8mt and last 120 for 6 mouthes.. i dont know just thinking out loued thank on it if u did some thing like this i would pay than but at the cost of about 30 1 mt f that m8 like i sead thats more than any game subscription.....>.<
Developer
Apr 27 at 4:22 AM
Hi there MoondusterOne, I just wanted to say that you should refrain from every using a computer, mouse, and keyboards again. I feel like you're one of the people that caused wow to be in its dilapidated state that it is currently in. If you don't want to pay for the service then don't! It's not like you have to mod the game, and I doubt that there will be any consideration on the reevaluation of the purchase price from any of the coordinators or developers. However, thank you for your input, but that is simply not an option.
Coordinator
Apr 27 at 4:27 AM
Edited Apr 27 at 4:34 AM
MoondusterOne wrote:
ya not worth it to me sorry and i looked u ask 29. not 20 like i thought that's quotes m8 wow more than a game subscription wtf guys .. come up with a better deal and pl mite start getting this even more than they do now what u think ? im just saying not a lot of pl i bet are paying for this as much as thay youst to rite? low er it and make it for 2 mouthes i bet more pl will say lik if u keep it at 29 than have it for 2 mouthes or of u can say 1 mouth is 16.00 or do this the more pl pay tha longer thay have it .16 1 m 29 2mt 46 4 mt 90 8mt and last 120 for 6 mouthes.. i dont know just thinking out loued thank on it if u did some thing like this i would pay than but at the cost of about 30 1 mt f that m8 like i sead thats more than any game subscription.....>.<
Ya not worth it to me, sorry and I looked, you ask 29.95 not 20 like I thought that's quotes mate. Wow more than a game subscription wtf guys .. Come up with a better deal and people might start getting this. Even more than they do now, what do you think? I'm just saying not a lot of people I bet are paying for this as much as they used to Right? lower it and make it for 2 months, I bet more people will say like if u keep it at 29.95 than have it for 2 months or of you can say 1 mouth is 16.00 or do this the more people pay that longer they have it. 16 for 1 month 29 for 2 months 46 for 4 months 90 for 8 months and last 120 for 6 months.. I don't know just thinking out loud. Think on it if you did some thing like this I would pay then, but at the cost of about 30 for 1 month f that mate like I said, that's more than any game subscription.....>.<

After taking the time to decipher what I think you are saying, Go to your local game shop and tell them you don't want to pay their asking price for anything on their shelf and see what kind of response you receive...

The Price in question will remain what it is, for what it is. Thank you.
Apr 27 at 9:38 AM
CKY wrote:
MoondusterOne wrote:
Ya not worth it to me, sorry and I looked, you ask 29.95 not 20 like I thought that's quotes mate. Wow more than a game subscription wtf guys .. Come up with a better deal and people might start getting this. Even more than they do now, what do you think? I'm just saying not a lot of people I bet are paying for this as much as they used to Right? lower it and make it for 2 months, I bet more people will say like if u keep it at 29.95 than have it for 2 months or of you can say 1 mouth is 16.00 or do this the more people pay that longer they have it. 16 for 1 month 29 for 2 months 46 for 4 months 90 for 8 months and last 120 for 6 months.. I don't know just thinking out loud. Think on it if you did some thing like this I would pay then, but at the cost of about 30 for 1 month f that mate like I said, that's more than any game subscription.....>.<

After taking the time to decipher what I think you are saying, Go to your local game shop and tell them you don't want to pay their asking price for anything on their shelf and see what kind of response you receive...

The Price in question will remain what it is, for what it is. Thank you.
not to piss you off any more thAN IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE .. BUT THINK ON THIS HOW YOU SAY...... wow man your a bit of a ass i think just for what i sead how you what about it if i came off like that to you sorry man damm . but not 1 game asks that you pay 30 $$ ech mounth not 1 game at all call game stope and ask man now do you get what im saying it would b 1 thing if for the 30 i get 1 year or get it for goot 1 time fee but know you ask 30 ech mouth. not whink on it your self ... ill drop it now i just whanted to say sorry if i cam off as a a ass tou you but wow realy is all ill say ill drop it now b4 i piss you guys off dmamm... sorry ill not post any more .
Coordinator
Apr 28 at 3:52 AM
Edited Apr 28 at 3:54 AM
,BGTLKGT5REDST789[;'-.03SW;P'/[[[[[[[3W
 #ROLLFACEONKEYBORD